Thursday 17 January 2013

Welcome Back...

It has been a very long time since I used this blog. I have deleted all former posts as most of them had links no longer working and my design work has moved on.  After a while away from DSS(DigiScrapStation) I have renewed my relationships there and am looking forward to designing anew.
I have 2 lines at the moment , one being sold under Lindenwood Designs which is for purely personal use kits designed primarily for scrapbooking.  These are sold as personal use kits as they may contain items that I have purchased as commercial use and have no legal right to allow them to be sold as commercial use.  This doesnt detract from the kits which have plenty of whimsical and floral choice to use for many different kinds of layouts.   Previously I favoured the shabby chic and grungy looks.  I have dropped these images as I have been working toward card making supplies sold at Card Making Downloads,  Crafts-U-Print and Crafty Card Making.  This is an enjoyable aspect of graphic design and gives new perspective and inspiration to my graphic work.
This is the blog for the tutorials I used to do, the freebies and my discoveries and writeups about various software for us simple graphic designers.  In time I may be able to repost some older freebies as I find them. I lost my 4 shared account, so have to repload to somewhere else. I am not impressed with the way 4 shared now run their site.   So until I can find somewhere....if anyone has any good places to recommend, aside of the useless big media file sharers. I want to use something better than the likes of 4 shared and rapidshare etc.,

No comments:

Post a Comment